Please Read: This Blog is Set Up A Bit Differently

Hello Friends!


This blog is set up different than usual. Blogger lets you leave comments on the main "Home" page (this one), but not on any of the other pages where I have the cool photos and posts. I have categorized and organized the home related topics taken my main blog, Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy. Those pages stay static, except when I add things to them.

So, in my attempt to outsmart the system, this is how it will work. On the top of the sidebar, there are pages numbered 1-10. Please look and enjoy, and then come back here and leave your comments or suggestions under the appropriate page topic.

It isn't hard to do at all, it is just different.

I am also trying two other things that I haven't seen before and still need to figure out how to set up. One is a Swap Meet. If it takes off, I may have to expand it to a separate linked page. There may be a small fee to post and sell items on there, because I am now in need of a paying job.

The other cool thing I thought of is to have a permanent linky Show and Tell party, so that you guys can post your pretties on here at any time. I still need to figure out how to set that up too.

Thank you so much for your encouragement on this blog and on my Oregon Gifts. Remember, Oregon Gifts has a Facebook Page, and I am going to set one up for Kathy's Picks also. I am very happy to add your decorating and/or home related blog link to my sidebar. Just let me know that you want to be featured if I don't get to you on my own.

You can email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com


Take care and God bless!


~ Kathy Matthews

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Page #1: Beautiful Homes Info and Comments




After you view this page, please come back 
here to leave your comments! Thank you.


7 comments:

Shelly Miller said...

I really enjoyed looking at the photo's of the homes. They do have some beautiful homes, some with interesting architexture. I'd love to see the inside of some of them.

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady. I also love this Vintage home ~~~With the white trim and the dark wine just Beautiful !!! I also need to see the Inside some day.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Shelly and Diane,

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit me on my first whole day here.

It was so fun for me to walk down these beautiful streets with my camera as my sweetie and stepson were getting their hair cut at the barber.

It is such a pretty little town, and the folks were so nice.

I agree, it would be very fun to see the insides of the homes.

Kathy

very merry vintage style said...

This is a beautiful home... I could picture myself living in that house!

SmartCric Live said...

Smartcric live has been offering live cricket streaming since 2014. Watch Asia Cup 2018, APL 2018, T10 League, PSL 2019, IPL 2019 and ICC Champions Trophy Live streaming on Smartcric.
SmartCric Live Streaming

Today Match Prediction said...

Get the Today Match Prediction of the World Cup 2019, IPL, BPL, BBL, PSL, CSA, Momentum Cup and many more. Dream11 Prediction, Halaplay Prediction, Cricfrogprediction, Who will Win, etc. here.
Today Match Prediction

Unknown said...

Enjoy your favorite sports and cricket matches on Webcric Live for free and stay updated about all the latest happenings.